Informationen zur Anzeige:
Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
24.08.2023, WE MAKE THINGS GmbH
Credibility, passion, non-conformity, as well as a high degree of technological and creative competence is what is leading the WETHEPEOPLE identity and will continue to lead the brands into the future.
- Generate original design concepts for campaigns, print, online marketing and products
- Communicate and present concepts
- Digital and print design
- Graphic concepts and implementation
- Cooperation with our purchase/sales department and the marketing department
- Graphic Design studies (m/f/d)
- Conceptual mindset & creativity
- Reliable, organized & diligent
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- A secure job in a modern, dynamic and constantly expanding family business
- Bright office space with the latest technology offers ideal conditions for the working day
- Optimal transport connections in the direct vicinity of the motorway, several bus and train stops enable very good accessibility by train and car as well as free employee parking spaces
- Our dialogue-based corporate culture is characterised by mutual exchange at eye level, dynamism and flat hierarchies. A central component of this is personal responsibility.
- Good social benefits
- Support for further education and training
As a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) at WE MAKE THINGS, you will be able to hit the ground running and work on new designs with Adobe Creative Suite. This role would suit someone who likes to take ownership of his/her work and is naturally creative and very organized. With so many projects the workflow is varied and fast paced, so you need to be able to switch between tasks effortlessly. You will also be working within a close knit team of graphic and product designers, so a friendly and open personality is a must. Any experience with the bicycle, outdoor, sports industry is welcome.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for, please send Harry Schmid your portfolio and CV (PDF) including your salary expectation and the earliest possible start date to:
WE MAKE THINGS
As an innovative and steadily growing company with a high grade of authenticity, Cologne based bicycle company
WE MAKE THINGS GmbH is searching for a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) to join the company.
WE MAKE THINGS had its roots established in 1996 as an idea between a group of friends, as well as passionate riders, who were unsatisfied with what BMX frames and forks were available at the time and has grown into a company with a strong focus across all things bike related. These roots are reflected through the various brand engagements and still continues to grow to this very day. The minds behind the brands have steadily aimed to blast everyday conventions and to create novel and innovative bikes for all types of riders. Today one can find both technically and aesthetically designed freestyle, BMX, CX, road, and all-road bicycles under the WE MAKE THINGS brands. Within the realm of bicycle WE MAKE THINGS has left remarkable paths and will continue to serve the explorers, the daredevils, the adventurers, the escapists, and all other bike enthusiast in-between.
WE MAKE THINGS GmbH
D-50829 Köln / Cologne