Informationen zur Anzeige:
UX/UI Designer (f/m/x) | regular
08.11.2022, zigzag GmbH
Want to join? Currently we are seeking a motivated regular UX/UI Designer with compelling visual design skills to join our multidisciplinary team in Stuttgart or Berlin (Berlin office coming soon), partly remote option.
UX/UI Designer (f/m/x) | regular
in Stuttgart or Berlin
RESPONSIBILITY - What you will do
- You will develop innovative and advanced visual design, typography and screen layouts for software, applications, websites, and other interactive media.
- You will participate in user and design research, design strategy, information architecture development and interaction design for diverse digital products.
- You will work closely with our design leads and our development team to create state-of-the-art digital experiences.
SKILLS - What you must have
- Compelling visual design abilities with high potential
- Engaging and authentic personality with the willingness to learn and improve your skills in designing user interfaces and UX concepts
- Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
BENEFITS - What we offer
- Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
- Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
- Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
- Competitive and fair salary plus a performance-based bonus
- Part-time options available on request (full-time is 40 hours/week)
- 30 vacation days per year (for full-time positions)
- Work in a modern and welcoming studio atmosphere located in the heart of Stuttgart or join our emerging team in Berlin (office coming soon)
- Option to work partly remote from a location in Germany (details on demand)
- Support with German work permit and relocation to Stuttgart/Berlin, if needed
- Corporate pension plan
- Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
- Business mobile, state-of-the-art hardware and equipment
- Financial support for public transport tickets and job bikes
- Benefits like regular team events, free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
zigzag is an independent, international design agency with a focus on user experience and digital product design. We accompany and guide our clients through the entire product development process, from strategy, user research, interaction, and visual design, to prototype and software development.
Since our foundation in 2012, our team has been working for Fortune 500 companies and start-ups in various industries such as financial services, automotive, transportation, health care, and more. Awards including the iF Design Award, Red Dot Design Award, and the German Design Award testify to the excellence of our work.
We believe this excellence is rooted in collaboration, trust, curiosity, passion, and diverse teams based on mutual respect. That is why zigzag is all about people; people who share our values and jointly strive to bridge user needs, business, technology, community, and the planet.
Feeling this could be you? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Please apply online using this link or send us an e-mail along with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.By sending an e-mail you confirm to our data privacy statement for e-mail applications. Find more information here.
Any open questions? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sophie GnadOperations & HR
zigzag GmbHKronprinzstr. 1170173 StuttgartGermany
firstname.lastname@example.org+49 711 504 547 12www.zigzag.is